Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire solitude in the the final grade hall.

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vampire solitude in the the final grade hall. Empty Vampire solitude in the the final grade hall.

Post by Lanstrlen Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:19 pm

Settling into hsi seat with the other Cullen's in the school he watched the human students buzzing around the hal,but none ever came within 4 foot of the table,he knew they thought of him and his family as weird,but that didn't matter to him,all that mattered was NOT feeding off human's that and keeping their true selves hidden.
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Races : Vampire
Dating(RPG wise) : Julia

https://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vampire solitude in the the final grade hall. Empty Re: Vampire solitude in the the final grade hall.

Post by Lanstrlen Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:04 pm

(Just to get you into the first topic of yours lol)He saw Amethyst across the hall
HE recodnised the girl but had never spoken to her and he never really planned to,he pitched in on a conversation with Emmett who was sat next to him,he suddenly became deeply engrossed in said conversation.
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vampire solitude in the the final grade hall. Empty Re: Vampire solitude in the the final grade hall.

Post by Amethyst Rasmussen Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:10 pm

She laughed Gently at her friends Jokes, before peeking over and looking at Sigmar at the corner of her eye and blushes, before heading back to her friends.
Amethyst Rasmussen
Amethyst Rasmussen

Races : Human Shapeshifter.
Dating(RPG wise) : Single? I Don't know Anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanstrlen Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:13 pm

He sensed the girl lookign as all of the other Cullen's raise their eyes to look at Amethyst,he joins them in looking though slower,what a strange girl,no-one looked at the Cullen's and their corner these days,no-one at all.
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Rasmussen Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:17 pm

she looks away quickly after they saw her looking at them. "So... When are we going shopping Kayleen??" She asked her Bestest friend Kayleen. But Kayleen was too busy staring at some Hot guy away from the cullens.
Amethyst Rasmussen
Amethyst Rasmussen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanstrlen Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 pm

He looks at his 3 brothers,they each nodded and rose to their feet as Sigmar,Jasper,Emmett and Edward all walked to Amethyst's table "Shopping ehh? well you two might wanna watch yourselves if you spend your time staring at guys,some don't like it. I am Sigmar and these are my foster brothers, Emmett,Jasper and Edward."
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Rasmussen Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:34 pm

She blushed along with Kayleen blushing also, smiling. "It isn't OUR Faults, We like staring at Guys. and I'm Amethyst, and the Blonde over there Blushing is Kayleen. Nicce to Meet Ya'll" She added a Texas Twang to make herself look funny and sweet.
Amethyst Rasmussen
Amethyst Rasmussen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanstrlen Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:38 pm

He frowned " Yes well my brothers really don't like it,are you like new here this year,I saw you in my mats lesson all eyes for Zero,the newest member of our family." He grinned,he was rather observant as he never did any work as old Wilks was scared of Jasper.
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Rasmussen Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Her eyes widen, hearing about Zero. "You don't know know nothing Sigmar... and I know Wilks is scared of Jasper... I saw what Happened in Math class. I felt really bad." She smiled back, standing up and Getting her Books and things, but accidently forgets her Purse on the Table as she walks away with her group of Friends.
Amethyst Rasmussen
Amethyst Rasmussen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanstrlen Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:50 pm

"Hey Amethyst,you left your purse" He and his brothers watched her,eyes slightly narrowned.yet again each felt the urge to sink their fangs into her but they knew by now that was common and that they had to resist it to not draw the attention of cheif Swan and swan's police.
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Rasmussen Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 pm

She turned around Quickly and grabbed her purse. "Thanks.: She ran back to the others, blinking and dancing in the halls to Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback.
Amethyst Rasmussen
Amethyst Rasmussen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanstrlen Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:55 pm

He knew that she had guessed he and his brother's were different,which was good,but when she realised Zero was like them he suspected she would see the link,but how could they silence her without harming her if Zero did spill...
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Rasmussen Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:58 pm

She blinked, looking down at her Amethyst colored Heart Necklace her Mother gave her and her Lucky Charm bracelet. She wished that the Brothers didn't notice her Different color skin she was... because she was darker then all her friends and her eyes were Different too.
Amethyst Rasmussen
Amethyst Rasmussen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanstrlen Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:01 pm

He looked at JAsper as Jasper yelled out after Amethyst"SHAPESHIFTER!" Sigmar scowled muttering furiously to Jasper who whispered back and the 4 brothers bagan harshly exchanging words.
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Rasmussen Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Her eyes widen, running down the halls, dropping her books and running towards the Girl's bathroom. "How could he?? Kayleen and I Trusted Jasper too."
Amethyst Rasmussen
Amethyst Rasmussen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanstrlen Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:07 pm

HE cuffed Jasper "When you make a promise Jasper you keep it,do they know about you about us?" Jasper laughed and shook hi shead "What is wrong with you Jasper,never have you broken a promise in all the time I have known you!."
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Rasmussen Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:13 pm

She stepped out of the Bathroom, her eyes now Ice blue as she walked towards the Cullen Family and Muttered "Leeches" Under her breath.
Amethyst Rasmussen
Amethyst Rasmussen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanstrlen Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Both Sigmar and Emmet scowled at Amethyst as Edward grabbed jasper smashing his head on the desk muttering "that is for being an idiot!"
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Rasmussen Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 pm

She smirked. "I could either tell your whole secret to the whole school... Or You keep my secret On the Down low.... AND KAYLEEN DOESN'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS AT ALL!!" She growled low, her eyes changing to Black.
Amethyst Rasmussen
Amethyst Rasmussen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanstrlen Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:23 pm

"Let's walk and talk while Emmett and Edward take jasper home to give him to Dad." He grabbed the girls arm dragging her along "A new deal,no-one would believe you were a shape shifter but events recently have people wondering about vampires,utter ou rsecret anywhere and I'll either meet you personaly to deal with you or let Edward as he says your blood smells so sweet,though I would only come to talk with you.now a deal is a deal my brother promised therefore the whole family will deliver,your secret is safe with us,unlike Jasper who is no longer safe with us,he will be severly punished I suspect."
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Rasmussen Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:27 pm

She growled lowly, yanking her arm out of his grip. "Listen her Leeches and listen good... I will not say A word... if you say anything about how I look to other People... i will come and hunt you down. I am a normal girl on the inside... Just not my... abilities. Got it??"
Amethyst Rasmussen
Amethyst Rasmussen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanstrlen Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:30 pm

"A threat doesn't even make me flinch,be happy I didn't let Emmett come speek with you."
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Rasmussen Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 pm

She rolled her eyes, walking back to pick up her stuff and Heading off towards Science Class.
Amethyst Rasmussen
Amethyst Rasmussen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Anderson Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:09 am

Zero walks in and walks to Sigmar and the rest"man atleast be nice to her dude?"Zero asked he like her and if they hurt her he will get them for it
Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson
Admin

Races : human
Dating(RPG wise) : Ariyan Lillian Cullen

http://mysticmedieval.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanstrlen Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:02 am

Sigmar arched his eyebrow at Zero "So was it you or Jasper who told her what we are Zero,you should know by now they have to work it out for themselves rather then being told as should JAsper,so which one of you?"
Lanstrlen
Lanstrlen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next